Random fact: My family are a bunch of ignorant idiots.
But as I don't care about such things - for example cuz I've got the best bf in the whole world *huggles* - I'll just distract myself by listening to good music (Iceman rules!) and by putting that list of the scented oils I bought.There are fifteen of them and they cost me 12€, shipping included. I think that's quite OK, ne?
Cinnamon (One of my favourite sents *drools*)
Cinnamon + orange
Christmas bakery (Hope I don't drink this one by accident. Smells almost too good ^_^;;;)
Grapefruit
Honey
Peppermint (Mum wanted this one for her sauna *lol*)
Coffee
Vanilla
Tangerine
Lemon
Green apple
Wild cherry
Apricot
Peach
Blood orange
When I entered #Nipponsei channel and tried PlusVee (their main bot)'s trigger that sends the retail dates of upcoming anime music CDs, I noticed that it's working again. Finally! So I updated the corresponding list on OASK (I'vestarted to feel responsible for it as I've been the one updating it all summer *pets list*). The list is really long this time and there's lotsa stuff I've been waiting for so I thought I'd put it up here as well. Hope those Nipponsei people don't mind...
[October 20th]
- Yumeria Complete Vocal Collection
- Re: Cutey Honey OST
- BECK OP
[October 21st]
- Utakata OP/ED
- Elfen Lied OST
- Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha ED
- Futakoi OP/ED
- Happy Lesson Song COllection
- Tsukiyomi OP
- MONSTER OST Remix
[October 22nd]
- Hani Hani OST
- Galaxy Angel S4 OST
- Rozen Maiden OP
[October 27th]
- Girls Bravo OST
- Genshiken OP
- School Rumble OP
- Soukyuu no Fafner OST
- BECK ED
[November 03rd]
- Mai Hime OP
- Gundam SEED Destiny OP
- Naruto ED7
[November 10th]
- Gundam SEED Destiny ED
[November 17th]
- Kannazuki no Miko OP/ED
- Ring ni Kekero OP/ED
- Maburaho Greatest Hits
[November 20th]
- W ~Wish~ OP
[November 21st]
- Tsukiyomi ED
- UtaKata OST (?)
[November 25th]
- Sunabouzu OP/ED
- To Heart 2 OP
- Otogizoushi OST 2
[November 26th]
- Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha OST
- Final Approach ED
- Mai Hime ED
- Panda-Z OST 2
- School Rumble ED
[November 27th]
- W ~Wish~ ED
[December 01st]
- Le Portrait de Petit Cossette OST
- Naruto OP6
[December 15th]
- HAGAREN SONG FILE -ROY MUSTANG-
- FMA OST 2
Wow, Elfen Lied OST will be out so soon? Okay, the series should be finished now, so it better be ^_^;;; Anyway, I hope there's a full version of the OP "Lilium" on it. Geez, and I was the one who said that she was the only one who isn't interested in that song. Baka Jessy =_=
Wow, "Lost complex" is a great song. Might put it up on my next Genki update (Wednesday). We'll see...
But as I don't care about such things - for example cuz I've got the best bf in the whole world *huggles* - I'll just distract myself by listening to good music (Iceman rules!) and by putting that list of the scented oils I bought.There are fifteen of them and they cost me 12€, shipping included. I think that's quite OK, ne?
Cinnamon (One of my favourite sents *drools*)
Cinnamon + orange
Christmas bakery (Hope I don't drink this one by accident. Smells almost too good ^_^;;;)
Grapefruit
Honey
Peppermint (Mum wanted this one for her sauna *lol*)
Coffee
Vanilla
Tangerine
Lemon
Green apple
Wild cherry
Apricot
Peach
Blood orange
When I entered #Nipponsei channel and tried PlusVee (their main bot)'s trigger that sends the retail dates of upcoming anime music CDs, I noticed that it's working again. Finally! So I updated the corresponding list on OASK (I'vestarted to feel responsible for it as I've been the one updating it all summer *pets list*). The list is really long this time and there's lotsa stuff I've been waiting for so I thought I'd put it up here as well. Hope those Nipponsei people don't mind...
[October 20th]
- Yumeria Complete Vocal Collection
- Re: Cutey Honey OST
- BECK OP
[October 21st]
- Utakata OP/ED
- Elfen Lied OST
- Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha ED
- Futakoi OP/ED
- Happy Lesson Song COllection
- Tsukiyomi OP
- MONSTER OST Remix
[October 22nd]
- Hani Hani OST
- Galaxy Angel S4 OST
- Rozen Maiden OP
[October 27th]
- Girls Bravo OST
- Genshiken OP
- School Rumble OP
- Soukyuu no Fafner OST
- BECK ED
[November 03rd]
- Mai Hime OP
- Gundam SEED Destiny OP
- Naruto ED7
[November 10th]
- Gundam SEED Destiny ED
[November 17th]
- Kannazuki no Miko OP/ED
- Ring ni Kekero OP/ED
- Maburaho Greatest Hits
[November 20th]
- W ~Wish~ OP
[November 21st]
- Tsukiyomi ED
- UtaKata OST (?)
[November 25th]
- Sunabouzu OP/ED
- To Heart 2 OP
- Otogizoushi OST 2
[November 26th]
- Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha OST
- Final Approach ED
- Mai Hime ED
- Panda-Z OST 2
- School Rumble ED
[November 27th]
- W ~Wish~ ED
[December 01st]
- Le Portrait de Petit Cossette OST
- Naruto OP6
[December 15th]
- HAGAREN SONG FILE -ROY MUSTANG-
- FMA OST 2
Wow, Elfen Lied OST will be out so soon? Okay, the series should be finished now, so it better be ^_^;;; Anyway, I hope there's a full version of the OP "Lilium" on it. Geez, and I was the one who said that she was the only one who isn't interested in that song. Baka Jessy =_=
Wow, "Lost complex" is a great song. Might put it up on my next Genki update (Wednesday). We'll see...